NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
PACE for PSWs is an exciting, new, flexible 10-course online program designed to provide much-requested support and education for Personal Support Workers – the hearts and hands of the health care team. Participants will become more comfortable and confident when providing palliative care for people living with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
Enroll in PACE for PSWs to:
- Build best practices for providing palliative care.
- Develop skills to integrate a palliative approach.
- Learn the latest concepts in providing care.
- Care for yourself as a vital team member.
- Earn your National Certificate in Palliative Care.
Early Bird Special
For a limited time, the entire ten course program is available for only $160 +applicable taxes. (Individual courses are $30 each). That’s over 50% in savings!
PACE for PSWs is a national program created by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA), Hospice Palliative Care Ontario (HPCO) and Life and Death Matters, designed to meet the educational needs and interests of personal support workers.